Friday, August 23, 2013

Calling All French General Enthusiasts!

Did you know that French General makes home decorating fabrics?  I'm on Calico Corners/Calico Home's email list and received the news that they are carrying a line of home dec fabric from French General!



The home dec fabrics are not exactly the same as the quilting fabric marketed by Moda but they will certainly coordinate.  You could redecorate your house to match a quilt you made.  I love the French General collections but unfortunately, the colors are not a match for my yellow, green, and raspberry (please don't call it pink in front of Mr. Main Street) decor.  So I don't think I will be getting any soon, but you could!


1 comment:

  1. I was so thrilled to find them in a recent issue of Traditional Home!
    I love French General fabrics.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.