Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In - Less of Me

Although the stats don't show it because of switching scales, I think I have really lost about 10 or 11 pounds so far, which is not exactly on track to lose 20 pounds by July 4 but I am pleased anyway because I have confirmation that there really is less of me. 

First, I had to retire my favorite pair of jeans.  They had gone beyond roomy to just plain too big.  In fact, not only did they slip down on my hips but I could take them off without undoing the zipper.  Fortunately, I had already purchased a new pair in a smaller size.

Secondly, we had a warm spell here, like spring had really arrived, and I got excited and placed an order on the Talbots website.  All pieces in my usual size, which had been getting a bit tight, in fact, often didn't fit at all when I went shopping in January.  Not so now, in fact, everything I ordered has to go back - all too big!  Yippee!  Despite the wasted postage, I say, "Yes!"

The stats:
weight lost this week: 0.6 pound
weight lost YTD: 3.0 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.