Sunday, September 6, 2009

Center Campus Quilt - Quilted, Bound, Labeled, and Gifted


I finished my Center Campus quilt just in time for the start of school. (I blogged about piecing this quilt here.) My longarm quilter finished it last week - with the label pieced into the backing fabric - and I finished the binding early today. Miss Main Street was delighted with it!

Peddie is the name of the school (named after the founder). I bought a t-shirt at the school store and used it to piece the center medallion, and used a mix of lots of different blues and yellows for the rest. There is a gold star quilted in each blue block and quilted gridwork in the yellow sashings. The stars in each corner are quilted just inside the seam lines.

Now it's time to start a new project!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.