Saturday, February 21, 2009

I found my next project

What did I do to waste time before the internet? My husband is at school grading term papers, my daughter is at a friend’s house studying for a math test (right, on a Saturday afternoon – I suspect there is very little studying and much else going on) and I am doing the laundry, amusing myself with blogs and quilting websites while waiting for each wash cycle. But I found my next project – the Sugar Cookies table runner at Moda Bakeshop. I like the fabrics used but I think it would also be great using one of the holiday collections. I may go for something Halloween with black in place in the white triangles and an orange border.



The Sugar Cookies runner was designed by Margot of The Pattern Basket. I made a quilt using her Vintage Rose pattern; I'll show it to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.