Saturday, December 19, 2020

12 Days of Christmas Quilts - Day 9



This was my very first Christmas quilt, made from a pattern in American Patchwork & Quilting magazine long ago (they might sell the individual pattern on their website).  It hangs on the wall in our kitchen at Christmas time.  I used a variety of mostly Hoffman Christmas-y prints and an off-white snowflake print for the stars.  I liked this design so much, I turned around and made another in queen bed size, which you can see here.  I hand quilted both.  This would be a good design to make using a fat quarter or fat eighth bundle from a fabric collection you particularly like.

photo signature_zps7mcw44cc.png

2 comments:

  1. This pattern has always been a favorite. I should make something 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pattern, Stardust, is in the December 1996 issue of American Patchwork & Quilting (found in the AP&Q archive, available on a flash drive).
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.