Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Bachelor Button Mini Quilt

For the past few weeks, I've been focusing on some Christmas projects I had intended to work on in the last months of 2020.  First up is this Bachelor Button mini quilt.



This was a kit from Sweet Treasures Quilt Shop using fabric from the Holliberry line by Corey Yoder for Moda.  It is a 20" square block and the kit includes fabric for the pillow back and binding/piping.  She has kits with a Valentine's Day look now.  The block went together quickly and easily.  I'm debating how to quilt it before I sew it into a pillow.  I also need to get out and buy a zipper because I want to try a zip closure for the pillow instead of my usual envelope back.

The pattern is from White Barn Quilts and is an inexpensive PDF download.  

photo signature_zps7mcw44cc.png

2 comments:

  1. Cute mini. It's nice to have quick finishes once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute mini and love the colors....this fabric line is just so nice. Love this pattern and would be nice in other Fabrics also Cathy...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.