Monday, October 26, 2015

Making Progress

I've made some progress on my La Passacaglia project.  When I last posted about it, it looked like this:


I've added three more rosettes to the lower left edge.  That part is complete except for some partial rosettes to fill in the edges once I have it squared up.  


I'll work on the lower right portion next.  

Yes, this quilt takes a long time to make.  And, proof that I am completely crazy, I already have my next English paper piecing project selected.  


3 comments:

  1. Nice progress and looks really nice. They look like stepping stone Cathy and love the marble look of them.... looks to be a "labor of love"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is, WOW!That quilt will be amazing when finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow is right. With each addition it becomes more complex and intricate. Your workmanship is so precise. And to think you're already contemplating your next EPP project

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.