Friday, September 25, 2015

Desk Calendar

I have a desk calendar for 2016 already.  I found it in a lovely independent book store in Saratoga Springs, NY, called Northshire Bookstore.  I love a good independent book store and Northshire is the best I've been to in a long time, independent book stores having become so rare.  They have a store in Manchester, VT, too.  


Anyway, I found this easel style desk calendar with quilt designs. Turns out, it was designed by One Canoe Two, who are now designing fabric for Moda.  So next year, I can be reminded of my hobby/obsession while working at my day job.

2 comments:

  1. Great find Cathy and know that those are hard to find.....I always try and find different ones with quilt patterns too. Love having a two year purse style too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love independent bookstores too and it looks like you're ready for 2016.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.