Tuesday, January 27, 2015

3 Sister Etchings Destash Sale

On Saturday, I spent some quality time pulling fabric from my stash for various projects.  I found something I know I will not use any time soon so want to send it to a new home.  All this fabric is from the Etchings line by 3 Sisters for Moda.  I think it came out in 2011.  I loved it then and still do but did not make whatever I had planned to make, the colors are not compatible with our home decor, and I have so many other projects in the works. 


Included is a fat quarter bundle; 40 FQs, one of each print, along with some extra yardage.  The colors are deep red, gray, Wedgewood blue, and cream.  Some of the prints are like architectural blueprints, some have handwriting, and there are some beautiful florals.


This photo shows all the fat quarters, some unfolded.  There is also half yard of gray woven stripe (last fabric in the column on the right - the stripes are very narrow), 2.5 yards of large gray and red floral print (on the left in front - I planned to use this for borders) and 4 yards of cream tone-on-tone.

A total of 7 yards plus the 40 fat quarters.

Price is $170 which includes domestic postage.  SOLD

If you would like to purchase this, leave a comment telling me and I will send you an invoice via Paypal.  Just be sure you are not "no reply" in Blogger/Google so I can respond to your comment via email.

4 comments:

  1. I can use this fabric if you still have it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, you are "no reply" in Blogger, which means that I did not receive your email address when you left your comment and have no way to get in touch with you. If you want the fabric offered in this post, you need to email me and include your email address so I can contact you. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. I would like this fabric if possible. Don't know about the no reply business, but my email address is as follows and I have a paypal account. I really enjoy our blog. Pam

    sfmpjm@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sent an email with my address, hope you got it.i see I was supposed to check the box...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.