Friday, March 21, 2014

Vitamin Q Deficiency

I'm experiencing a serious lack of vitamin Q lately.  In fact, I haven't had any vitamin Q at all since I made binding a week ago.  "How could I go a whole week without any quilting activity?" I ask myself.  Well it's like this:
  1. I'm in the midst of a decorating refresh here on Main Street, with my dining room as the current focus.  Photos will be posted when the new furniture and curtains arrive. 
  2. I'm caught up in the activities of Frank Underwood.  So engrossing, I can't sew while I watch it.
  3. I'm reading The Accident by Chris Pavone.  Riveting, every bit as good as The Expats.
So to make up for this deficiency, I'm planning a major infusion of vitamin Q this weekend.  I should have something to show for it next week.  How about you?

1 comment:

  1. Glad you'll have a chance this weekend to add some vitamin Q to you diet! Your post made me smile.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.