Tuesday, October 8, 2013

McCalls Quilting, Christmas Edition

While at my LQS on Saturday for their holiday open house, I picked up the latest issue of McCalls Quilting.  The Nov/Dec issue is usually my favorite and a glance through convinced me this issue promised good stuff.  (I haven't read it yet; yes, busy, busy.)


 
 
Last year's issue includes directions for machine appliqued placemats.  I'm seriously considering giving these a try after seeing them on display at the open house.  I think I can find the materials in my stash but Pennington Quilt Works has a kit for sale for the placemats and/or table runner.
 


This is what the 2012 issue with the placemat instructions looks like, in case I have convinced you to search through your magazine collection.

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.