Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Lots of Goodies in the Mail

A few quilting goodies arrived in the mail last week.

First, three yards of white Kona Cotton for my strip project. The white is the only purchase I need to make for this quilt; the rest is scraps and stash! Since I was placing the order and paying for the postage, I threw the little Schnibbles pattern Madeline into my cart. I saw this made up by designer Carrie Nelson on LaVieEnRosie and love it but not sure when I'll get around to making it.




This month's Australian Homespun arrived (actually, the September issue - there is a bit of a delay in getting them all the way from Oz). I'm saving it for later for this week. Then from Amazon.com, the newest from Kaffe Fassett, Quilt Romance.






I love, love, love the quilt on the cover! Quiltsalott, a blogger in Australia, is making this quilt and has some advice on the curved piecing here. I plan to attempt it, once I get a few other projects out of the queue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.