Saturday, May 2, 2009

And The Winner Is...

Me!

I was one of the door prize winners in the drawing Amy of parkcitygirl held for her Bloggers’ Quilt Festival. This was pretty exciting, especially as I so rarely win anything. My prize arrived today; these eight fat quarters from the Woodland Bloom collection, donated by the twiddletails store. I like these fabrics plus they will force me to do something new because they are not my usual palette. Thanks so much Amy and Anina.


Take a look at the twiddletails store. She carries a lot of what I call the “modern look” in quilting fabrics and has her own patterns and block-of-the-month offerings.

1 comment:

  1. Love that fabric! It's fun to win give aways. I've won a couple along the way.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.