Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Destash Sale - Beach House by Blackbird Designs for Moda

I liked the Beach House collection by Blackbird Designs for Moda so much when it came out, that I bought and bought.  I made one quilt out of fat quarters but have a lot of the fabric left in my stash and given what I have planned for my next 5-7 projects, I think I better let this go to a new home.


The photo above shows the colors in the collection -
muted shades of red, green, tan, ecru, blue, and brown.
Note, I no longer have a full fat quarter bundle.

If you would like to purchase any of what's shown below, leave a comment telling me and I will send you an invoice via Paypal.  Just be sure you are not "no reply" in Blogger/Google so I can respond to your comment via email.



A layer cake with one 10" square of fabric from each print in the collection.  
Price is $35, which includes domestic postage.  SOLD



Set of 12 fat quarters, including the cross stitch sampler print in each of four colorways, 
the large floral print in each of five colorways, two ticking stripe, and one mini blender.  
Price is $25, which includes domestic postage.



Additional yardage, includes tan ticking stripe (1 inch short of 3 yards), red and white shirting print in upper right corner is from Collection for a Cause Legacy but coordinates well (1 yard), 
red ticking stripe on lower left (1 yard), brown mini floral on lower right (1/2 yard) 
and light floral in center from Aviary collection and coordinates well (1.25 yards) 
6.75 yards total
Price is $60, which includes domestic postage.



Large floral print on Wedgewood blue background, 5.66 yards
Price is $50, which includes domestic postage.  SOLD

If one person wants to buy all of this, I will sell the whole lot for $160, including domestic postage.

If you want to buy anything shown, leave me a comment here indicating what you want and be sure I can reach you by email.  

More tomorrow!


 photo signature_zps7mcw44cc.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.