Thursday, September 18, 2014

Now For The Fabric

Sewing room clean-up continues, with a focus on fabric stash containment.  I know I have more fabric than I will ever use.  Here are a few things I want to send to a new home.  Description and price below each photo.

 
7 fat quarters from Rouenneries Deux by French General for Moda
$20, includes domestic (US) postage - SOLD
 


 
16 fat quarters Gingham Rose by  3 Sisters for Moda (light blue and ecru colorway)
I must have liked this because I bought fat quarters on three separate occasions. 
Among the 16, there are 3 of the paisley print, 2 of the tiny gingham check,
2 of the tone-on-tone and 2 of a tiny vine print.
 
$40, includes domestic (US) postage - SOLD
 



1 yard Willow Mews by Judy Sabanek for RJR;
I bought it to go with the Gingham Rose, above. 
It is red on ecru, with wedgewood blue accents.
 
$7, includes domestic postage
 
 



Holiday Chorus by Nacny Davis Murty for Andover Fabrics
Panel 40" by 48", includes 12 bird "plates" each 12" square,
with floral border along both selveges.
 
$7, includes domestic postage
 

 
Happy Holidays panel by Nancy Halvorsen for Benartex.
23" by 42" - includes alphabet A to Z (part was left out of the photo)
Very cute and these panels are great for practicing machine quilting.
 
$5, includes domestic postage -  SOLD
 

 
Sweet Geraniums II by FreeSpirit - 4 yards
I love these wallpaper stripe designs and have several in my stash.  They make great borders. 
This piece has 4 repeats of the wide floral stripe and 5 repeats of the narrow leaf stripe. 
The colors are gorgeous!
 
$28, includes domestic postage
 

 
Abbey Road #2227 by Ro Gregg for Northcott Quest for a Cure
2 yards scroll print in light blue and off-white, silky finish
 
$16, inlcudes domestic postage
 


 
3 coordinating pieces: 
yellow is Cherry Lane by RJR - 2 yard piece;
yellow dots on white is by Dena Designs for In The Beginning - just over 1.5 yards;
aqua dots on white is Dena Designs for In The Beginning, - just over 1.5 yards 
(3 pieces total 5+ yards)
 
$33, includes domestic postage
 
 
 
Mary Rose MR1030R-13 by Quilt Gate
3 yards rose floral on ecru background, shabby chic look
 
$20, includes domestic postage - SOLD
 
 
If you would like any of these items, leave a comment telling me what you want.  I will send you an invoice via Paypal (or you can mail payment directly to me if you prefer).  Just be sure you are not "no reply" in Blogger/Google so I can respond to your comment via email.
 

 


4 comments:

  1. Hi, I would like the 16 piece fat quarters and the 3 piece set of yardage. Thank you, what a great deal! You can contact me at tshenrie(at)gmail(dot)com
    Thanks again, Tisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like the 7 Fq's of French general please

    Thanks

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how it is to find fabric in my stash that I will never use. I have been donating mine to charities that make quilts for cancer patients, dresses for girls in Africa, etc. I have also given quilt tops that I have made but never quilted, blocks that are left over from a project. If you would like the contacts for this I can email them to you. They really, really appreciate getting these items.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering if you still have the Holiday Chorus by Nancy Davis Murty for $7 plus shipping.
    Thank you,
    Janice Blake
    janiceblake@charter.net

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.