Friday, June 28, 2013

I Need Another Project Like I Need A Hole In The Head...

...But I could not resist.


I saw these patterns from The Pattern Basket on the designer's blog and immediately saw possibilities for making both from my stash (mostly).  Sweet Pea is shown in a not yet released Fig Tree fabric collection called Honey Sweet.  I think Milk and Honey is shown in one of the designer's own fabric designs called Blushing from Henry Glass.

I'm not sure when I'll get to either as I have something else lined up for my next project but possible fabric combinations are percolating in my head. 

7 comments:

  1. I laughed at your post title today. I know my head already looks like Swiss cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been obsessing about those patterns too. I know I'm going to have to add them to the pattern library - something I certainly don't need to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We always need a New Project or life would just be boring ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those patterns are loudly calling my name, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Kyle, I have way t-o-o-o many patterns but I keep buying and adding to my list. At this rate, I must live to be 120 years old to make everything!!

    Gloria
    gyates625@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love these patterns too! Margaret just announced on her blog that she is going to make her patterns available in pdf format. I can't wait - instant gratification.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No judgement here! I just bought 'wedding ring' from Laundry Basket quilts with no real intention of starting it soon - but who knows? You want to be ready when the time and feeling strike!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.