Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Going Quilting!


On Saturday, I went to a mini-retreat at a quiliting friend's house.  A whole afternoon of quilt-related activity, with chat.

Usually, I take hand work to these events.  They are a great way to get bindings finished, or work on my dresden plate project (the lifetime project, lol).  But this time, I decided to cut out my next quilt top.  I'm so excited by the cover project from the April American Patchwork and Quilting magazine, I just have to move on it!



By the end of the afternoon, I had this cut out.  It's all the pieces for the nine patch blocks and the large triangles for the flying geese blocks.  Just the cream backgrounds left to cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.