Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Re-Organization Sale

As I clean out and organize, I've found a lot of goodies, more than I know I will ever use.  I decided to have a stash sale.  Hopefully, these items will find new homes where they will be loved (and used!), and I won't feel guilty about buying next month's/next year's new fabric releases.

So here goes.  If something interests you, email me or leave a comment (be sure I can reply and you are not a "no reply" person).  I'll send you an invoice via Paypal, and I'll put the package in the mail as soon as I receive payment.  Note that where postage costs are indicated, they are for the US only.  I'm willing to mail around the world but the postage will cost more.  If you want to buy more than one item, I will recalculate postage as it will be cheaper to ship multiple items together in one package where possible.



1.5 yards Barefoot Roses, by Grand Revival for Free Spirit Fabrics
$12.00 + $5.15 Priority Mail postage




Layer Cake of Aviary by 3 Sisters for Moda
40 10" squares of fabric
$25.00 + postage
SOLD


8 fat quarters of Woodland Bloom, by Lila Tueller for Moda
$12.00 + $5.15 Priority Mail postage 
SOLD



2 charm packs of Sanctuary, by 3 Sisters for Moda
Each charm pack contains 41 5" fabric squares in pastel shades
$15.00 + $5.15 Priority Mail postage
SOLD


Almost 2 jelly rolls - 1 complete jelly roll plus 32 strips from a second jelly roll
Sanctuary, by 3 Sisters for Moda
$50.00 plus postage
SOLD


6 yards Sanctuary fabric, by 3 Sisters for Moda
larger floral print on soft white background
$45.00 plus postage

SOLD



2 yards navy hand-dyed Cherrywood fabric
and dyed to match long sleeve heavier-weight t-shirt (size Large)
Cherrywood fabric is dyed to have a suede-like appearance but is cotton.
$35.00 plus postage
SOLD




12 machine embroidered blocks, 2 each of 6 different
floral designs (4 designs shown in photo)
Each block is about 8.5" by 7"
the thread is purple
I was planning to make a redwork wallhanging
(but in purple) but never got to it.
$10.00 plus $2.00 postage
 

I have a lot of quilt magazines but I will put them in tomorrow's post.  Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.