Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Portable Project

I 'm working on two projects now:  one is the school auction quilt for 2012 and the other is my portable project.  A little visit to my mother-in-law was the perfect time for some handwork, and voila, here is dress #1.


I'm using this group of fabric from my stash


to make this pattern, called Pretty Dresses.  I'm using the needle-turn applique method, which is not as difficult as I thought it might be (at least for this shape).



I'll be doing some traveling in January so my next step is to prep the rest of the blocks so they are ready to go when I'm on the go!


1 comment:

  1. What a lovely little dress . The quilt is going to be just Adorable ! Happy Traveling !

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.