Sunday, March 11, 2012

More Finds for Sale

The clean-out continues here on Main Street.  I found a few more things that I doubt I will use but someone else may be looking for. 


3 half-yard pieces from the Charm line by Amy Butler for Free Spirit Fabrics, plus some smaller pieces and scraps from coordinating fabrics in the line.
$10.00 plus $5.15 postage




Baseball fabric collection, from the top:
baseball motifs, the piece is 28" by 65" (I used this for a border)
baseballs on black, 2 pieces: 
one 26" by width of fabric and one 9" by 80"
(I used this fabric for the back of a quilt)
baseballs on blue - 1/4 yard
Baseball game tickets - this is MLB licensed fabric
that is 60" wide, 46" long
There are some additional small pieces, not shown.
$15 plus postage - SOLD



Red Sox licensed fabric
(the round Red Sox logo is 1.75 inches across)
60" wide by 46" long
$10.00 plus $5.15 postage - SOLD



Prairie Paisley, by Minick & Simpson for Moda
The large piece is 29" wide by 2 yards
(leftover from cutting a quilt back)
There are 37 5" charm squares left from several charm packs, including the coordinating wovens.
These will coordinate with the new Prairie Paisley II line.
$14.00 plus $5.15 postage
SOLD

If something interests you, email me or leave a comment (be sure I can reply and you are not a "no reply" person). I'll send you an invoice via Paypal, and I'll put the package in the mail as soon as I receive payment. Note that where postage costs are indicated, they are for the US only. I'm willing to mail around the world but the postage will cost more. If you want to buy more than one item, I will recalculate postage as it will be cheaper to ship multiple items together in one package where possible.


Some items from my last post are still available. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.