Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Dresden Update

The re-organization continues but Saturday afternoon, I'd had enough and took a break to sew.  I made some progress on my Dresden plates project. 


I have nine plates done and six in the works, of the 25 total for the quilt top.  I'm going to try to get to my local quilt shop later this week to look for background fabric.  Despite all the sorting and organizing, I didn't find anything in the stash that will work.  I'm thinking of an ivory tone-on-tone for the background, but will take the blocks with me and try them out on some alternatives.




2 comments:

Sue said...

Just GORGEOUS blocks ! You are making great Progress !

Thelma said...

I just love all the dresden blocks that I'm seeing these days. Great job on yours! Good luck on finding just the perfect background fabric.