Friday, August 3, 2012

More Blocks

I continue to hand quilt while watching the Olympics on TV (mostly gymnastics and swimming) and am making lots of progress on my Pretty Dresses wall hanging.  But I did manage to shoehorn in some time at the sewing machine and finished a few more Crossroads blocks. 



I like the look so far and think the quilt will end up matching what I saw in my mind.  These blocks do take some time to put together.  Each has 49 pieces and the seams need to match well, especially with the high contrast colors I am using.  They are going together without a lot of fuss, fortunately!



I'm throwing in this cute picture of Dillie, now 12 weeks old.  She likes to run around between the plants in this mostly hosta garden in our backyard.   She likes it even better when Reggie chases her.  She is surprisingly fast. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.