Thursday, May 26, 2011

Seed Packets

While I was ordering the patterns, I "threw" this fabric panel into my "cart."  It is from a fabric line by Lakehouse called Annie's Farm Stand.



I intend to turn it into a wall hanging for our kitchen.  I just need to figure out exactly what to do.  Each seed packet is a 3.5" by 4.5" rectangle.  My (vague) idea is to put some kind of sashing in between or piece them into blocks - maybe use them as the center of courthouse steps or log cabin blocks.  But it needs to be something simple as the seed packets are quite busy looking.  I welcome any ideas!

1 comment:

  1. I really like this new fabric, my LQS has it in stock, but I'm not really sure what to make out of it. I can't wait to see what you discover, I might need to copy.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.