Thursday, September 9, 2010

On Sale

My LQS, Pennington Quilt Works, started their annual "Back To School" sale today.  Nearly everything is 20% off.  So my attendance was mandatory; I'm sure you understand.

I went this morning with the objective of getting fabric I need for my Rural Jardin project.  I've had this FQ set for a while, and finally came up with a plan for using most of it.  Just need background and backing.


The sale at PQW did not disappoint.  They had exactly what I was looking for; cream with small blue flowers for background and the larger red floral for backing.  I probably won't start this project for a few months but now I have all I need for it.

Of course I found other things:  a couple of Kaffe Fassett fat quarters in the greeny turquoise color range I'm collecting for some unknown-as-yet purpose, and a new "ergonomic" seam ripper.

If you live in central NJ or Bucks County, PA, you might want to make your way over to Pennington Quilt Works for the sale.  A map with their location is here.  All the fabric is on sale, even the latest lines.  All things considered, I emerged relatively unscathed.  If I did not already have so many projects in the queue, I could have gone nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.