Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Decisions, Decisions



With some help from Lynne, I chose one of the dark green floral prints for both the unpieced blocks and the setting triangles.  The main body of the quilt is finished and I am really liking it.  I especially like the star blocks, which are a variation on Ohio star.  Now it needs both borders.  I did some more auditioning on the design bed and made another decision.  But cutting and sewing the borders will have to wait until the coming weekend.  That job is too big for my short evenings after work.

What is amazing is how much of the Aubrey Rose and Folk Art Christmas fabric I still have!  More than enough to make another quilt (maybe not the back) and I already have an IDEA!  But it will probably have to wait until next year's Christmas in July.

So much fabric, so little time to quilt!






1 comment:

  1. I'll tell you that Lynne is one smart cookie!
    Your quilt is going to be fantastic and I'm anxiously waiting to see the end results. Thanks for the link up. Lynne

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.