Wednesday, August 5, 2009

More From Stash


Here is some more fabric I found in my stash - apple and cherry prints. I was planning a quilt I was going to call "American Pie." I still like that idea but need to figure out the design.

I had the rest of my sewing classes on the Bernina this week and learned a bit more. I highly recommend the classes for anyone buying a new sewing machine. I've been sewing and quilting for a long time but picked up some worthwhile tips. And now I'll be able to do a lot more with my machine.

Not much else going on of a quilting nature here. Lots of work for the regular job so have had to suspend the hour-a-day regimen for this week but hope to resume by Friday. And I'm in the midst of getting Miss Main Street ready to go to sleep-away camp. This will be her third summer going to Ranch Camp - riding every day plus other fun activities. She particularly likes zip line and rock wall climbing (not something we have in our back yard!) and has reached the age where the girls like to do "makeovers" on each other. And while she is away, Mr. Main Street and I are going on a 3-day getaway!

2 comments:

  1. love all the red cherries! Thanks so much for visiting me today! I have added your name to my give away...
    hope you are having a happy day.
    xoxo Lidy

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.