Monday, August 24, 2009

Sew Sunny Homestyle


I just received a copy of Sew Sunny Homestyle, by Tone Finnanger (aka Tilda). I think the author is Norwegian though this copy was published in the UK. It is full of cool and unusual things to make, including this bottle carrier. (I drink a lot of water and this would be a handy way to carry my sports bottle with me.)


This mouse is darling and there is also a rabbit and a squirrel.



And these Beach Houses.



I got the book from Connecting Threads, which is having a sale - 40% off all books. If there are any books you've been longing to add to your quilting library, now is the time. And while we're on the subject of books, don't forget about my giveaway. It ends Tuesday night and you can find it here.

1 comment:

  1. How Cute ! I only have one of her books, Sew Pretty Homestyle, and
    is lovely as well ! Hmmm.... may have to check this one out.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.