Friday, August 14, 2009

Cooperstown Without Baseball

It's not that I don't like baseball. But I've been to Cooperstown 5 or 6 times and one trip through the Baseball Hall of Fame was enough for me.

We had a very relaxing time. For three nights, this was my view:


Lake Otsego

Great meals with too much food, reading on the veranda in the afternoon, dancing after dinner, side trips to the Fenimore Art Museum (fantastic exhibit of paintings by American painters in Rome during the 19th century), Farmer's Museum, Fly Creek Cider Mill, and even the LQS, Heartworks, in Fly Creek.


Fly Creek Cider Mill (and gourmet food..and gifts...and petting zoo)


I've had a busy couple of days catching up on work but am looking forward to some hours in the sewing room this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.