Tuesday, June 11, 2013

More Stash Diving

I got a new idea for setting my Lemoyne star blocks.


This one involves a pieced alternate block, not at all what I was originally thinking, so I did another stash dive looking for fabric that matches my "vision" for the new pieced block.  I found a few, nothing exactly what I had in mind.  Oh, too bad, does that mean a trip to the quilt shop?

I may make a test block with what I have on hand, just to check it out before I make a further investment in fabric.  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what you come up with. I have started loving these little stars thanks to you but I already have too many of your other ideas I'm wanting to steal. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.