Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My Plans for 2013

I can't help it; I'm a planner.  2012 was to be the year of the Fig Tree Harvest, but with all the Fig Tree Quilts fabric I have, it will be a multi-year effort.  Pinterest enthusiast that I am, I've started a board as a sort of to-do list for 2013.  I'm using it to pin inspiration that I want to get to right away, not just sometime in the distant future.  First up, as soon as I finish the school auction quilt, will be a kaleidoscope quilt of some sort, probably using Fig Tree fabric. 

What are your plans for 2013?


3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your quilts in 2013.

    I don't have any real plans - just going to meander along and do what appeals at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've chosen some really pretty projects! And of course I had to follow your board. I haven't thought much further ahead than the project I'm working on now. I'll probably figure it out as I go. :-)

    Hope you have a great 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your to-do projects are awesome! We'll be cheering you along in 2013!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.