Friday, September 14, 2012

Setting Triangles

Just a short post to show you the progress on my Christmasy Crossroads.


I'm in the process of sewing the center section together - blocks, sashing, and setting triangles.  There will be a narrow black inner border and then the holly stripe outer border. 

It is coming together very well.  Either the pattern is particularly good or I've been unusually accurate because I managed to avoid nipping off any of the points on the star blocks!  Just a bit more work and I'll have a finished flimsy.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely Lovely!!! The red in the setting triangles make it all pop! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking fabulous, Kathy. This is going to be a stunning quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am planning to make this quilt as well. I love your Christmassy version! I discovered the pattern first on your blog, then saw it when I took a few classes with Paula Barnes recently. You have really made wonderful progress with yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are making great progress on your Christmasy quilt ! Its going to be a beauty

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.