Sunday, July 8, 2012

Pattern Bonanza

I've been keeping a running list of quilt patterns that I see (mostly online) that I fancy for future projects.  Last week, one of favorite online quilt shops had a sale on pattterns so it was time to place an order. 

Square Dance, from Amanda Murphy Design, makes a twin bed size quilt using 20 fat quarters plus background yardage.  I am thinking of using it for a Fig Tree Harvest project.


BFF, from Pam's Piece by Piece is designed to use a layer cake, though fat quarters will work too.  I like the design with the pieced border.  And if Pam can name a quilt BFF, I think I can name one LOL!

I have a jelly roll of Blitzen that will be turning into Hopscotch or Grandma Mary's Five PatchHopscotch is jelly roll design from Thimble Blossoms.  Grandma Mary's Five Patch is from Sweet Jane's Quilting Designs


These two were just for fun; not sure when they'll get made or what I'll use but they both struck my fancy.  My Corner Garden and Sunny Days are from Gingham Girls and both combine piecing with applique.


A Tiny Tree, by Sandy Gervais, is more craft than quilt but too cute to resist.  It is made from a charm pack and some wool.



I have enough to keep me busy for a long time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.