Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Next Up - Crossroads Quilt from Bonnie Blue Quilts

My next project isn't one of the patterns I showed in my previous post.  Nor does it use Fig Tree fabric.  Instead, I'm sneeking in a Christmas in July project, thinking, "If I make it now, it could get quilted by Chrstmas."

The pattern I'm using is Crossroads, by Bonnie Blue Quilts (the company has recently changed their name to Red Crinoline Quilts but the pattern has the former name on it).


When I saw the pattern, I immediately recalled some fabric in  my stash.  This border print from a Christmas line by April Cornell from several years ago has been waiting for the perfect quilt design to come along and I think this is it!


I have no shortage of reds and greens in my stash to use for the center blocks, then this holly stripe border print will make up the outer border.  Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Christmas in July sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great pattern for a Christmas Quilt ! Christmas in July is a wonderful idea :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good pattern choice with that fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That will be a beautiful quilt with that material....great choice...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.