Saturday, January 9, 2010

I Am Tempted, Very Tempted

Very tempted!  Kelllie at Don't Look Now is hosting a Joseph's Coat Quilt Along.  It started a couple of months ago.  At the time, I thought it looked interesting, but not quite interesting enough for me.  Well, I've changed my mind and am seriously considering getting started on this quilt.  I know, I know, it is not on "my list" and I am already working on several projects.  But the quilting siren calls! 

I printed out the list of materials and so for now I'll think about it and scout out fabric selections.  One idea that crossed my mind is to use these Kaffe Fassett blue prints, available at Hancocks of Paducah.  I've had an itch to try out some "Kaffes" and have a couple of his books as inspiration.  Maybe the time has come.




So don't be surprised if you see more about this quilt here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.