Sunday, September 15, 2013

Twice A Year

My favorite quilt magazine comes out two times a year.  It's Quilt Sampler.




If you are still in the dark about this publication, let me fill you in.  Each issue covers 10 quilt shops from around the US and Canada.  There is a profile of each shop, along with lots of photos, and directions for a quilt project provided by each profiled shop.  The pictures from the various shops provide plenty of inspiration.  Inevitably, I see a quilt displayed in one of the shop photos and have some sleuthing to do to track down the pattern.
 
Speaking of sleuthing, Quilt Sampler had some competition for my spare time this weekend from W Is For Wasted by Sue Grafton.  If you like mysteries and have not yet discovered Sue Grafton's work, you need to get busy!  Start with A Is For Alibi




2 comments:

  1. It's my favorite, too! One of my LQS is featured, so if you need a pattern tracked down, let me know. The Cozy Quilt keeps pattern info pinned to every quilt on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my favorite, too! I just love browsing through each issue.
    (I wish some of those shops were near my home!)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.