Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Making A List, Checking It Twice

Last evening, I took some time off from the Dresden project to plan out my next few quilts.   I have a new Christmas quilt in mind.  I started by shopping my stash.


That holly stripe in the upper left corner is my inspiration fabric for this project and will form the border.  It is from an April Cornell line for Moda from a couple of years ago.  The only thing I need to buy is something in red for setting triangles and binding, though I will need fabric for the back too. 

I've got a list of things I need for the next couple of projects and will be making a trip to the LQS shortly. 

2 comments:

  1. How fun - love your holiday fabrics which makes me want to start a stash of my own!

    All the best,
    Katie
    www.westiejulep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice of Christmas fabrics. Looking forward to seeing the quilt you are making with these fabrics. Happy shopping !

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.