Monday, July 18, 2011

Art To Heart


Looking for more Christmas project inspiration?  Nancy Halvorsen of Art to Heart comes out with a new Christmas booklet every year, always full of new ideas for quilted wall hangings and gift items.  Most involve fusible applique.  Last year, I made a bunch of these Joy Joy kitchen towels, from the Tidings book.  They make great hostess gifts. 




I made the base towel for my project but Nancy Halvorsen sells tea towels on her website in stripes and plaids that coordinate wonderfully with her line of fabrics (Benartex).  I've used her towels before and consider them a good buy at $3.35 apiece. 



My Art to Heart project for this year is supposed to be the Merry Christmas wall hanging.  I bought a kit during the 2010 post-Christmas sale at my LQS, so it is one of my PIGS.  If I don't get to it during Christmas in July, I'll do it later in the fall. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.