Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Destash Sale - Charm Packs

One of my habits is to buy a charm pack or two whenever I see a collection I like a lot.  I figure they make a good reference for the prints in the collection and I can refer to it later if I need to order yardage online.  The problem is that I rarely use the charm packs!  So here are  few orphans I'm destashing in an effort to make room in my sewing closet for more recent fabric purchases.


Lot of 4 charm packs including:  
1 Marmalade by Bonnie and Camille for Moda (upper right, bright, clear colors), 
1 Vintage Holiday by April Cornell for Moda (lower right, mostly floral 
prints and mini blenders in jewel tones), and 
2 Friendship by Howard Marcus for Moda (left side, traditional prints in shades 
of deep red, dusty blue, and tan)
Price is $35, which includes domestic postage  SOLD

If you would like to purchase these charm packs, leave a comment telling me and I will send you an invoice via Paypal.  Just be sure you are not "no reply" in Blogger/Google so I can respond to your comment via email.  

 photo signature_zps7mcw44cc.png

1 comment:

  1. I would love these. My paypal email is dmw462001 at yahoo. Zip is 60012. Good luck destashing. I destashed a ton in 2013 when I moved, and have been steadily re stashing since then!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.