My goals for 2016 are to accomplish the goals I set in 2015, that I promised I'd do in 2014, that seemed like a good idea in 2013, that I aspired to accomplish in 2012.
(seen on Mandypegs Instagram)
Because I am a list sort of person, I like to have to-do lists. For quilting, I especially like the visual list that making a board on Pinterest represents. so I renamed my board Quilts To Make in 2015 to Quilts To Make in 2016 (I know, so original) and edited it to more accurately represent what I want to accomplish this year.
So here's what's on my quilting to-do list for 2016:
- Laundry Baskets Little Butterflies quilt - I finished the top in early 2015. It has been sitting, all sandwiched and basted, ready to be quilted. Must do it!
- Stars In A Time Warp - remember that sew-along? I have a few made, need more, and will make them into a wall hanging for my kitchen.
- Something creative and modern with hexies, likely incorporating a rainbow of colors.
- Woven design quilt - I've been wanting to do this ever since Thelma of Cupcakes N Daisies made a quilt using a Moda Bakeshop pattern with a woven look. I have a few jelly rolls in my stash earmarked for this project.
- Orange Peel - another bucket list project, I have an image in my mind and need to execute it!
- Clam Shell - giant clam shell quilt, mini clam shell pillow - not sure which, but one or the other.
- La Passacaglia - Must finish the quilt that takes FOREVER! My goal is to have the top done (not quilted) by Christmas, 2016.