Monday, September 15, 2014

More Colors

I was on a business trip to Los Angeles last week so no time to quilt or sew or do anything creative.  By the weekend, I badly needed some vitamin Q and, fortunately, was able to spend a few hours in my sewing room on Saturday.


I completed 12 more braid blocks in some new colors.  I've made two blocks from each of the 16 colors I bought (almost all are solid Kona cottons).  My next step is to cut more strips because I am planning on a 64 block quilt.

I've decided to spend some time in the evenings this week cleaning out my sewing room.  Once again, it is very messy and I have stacks of stuff on the spare bed to put away.  I'd like to get it neat and tidy once again. 

3 comments:

  1. When you finish your room, can you help me with mine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. blocks look great, glad you were able to spend some time in the sewing room especially after a work trip.
    keeping the sewing room clean is a big chore! good luck with that
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these blocks and the solid colours you're using. They look fantastic. I also love the term vitamin Q you used. I haven't heard it before and it's definitely needed by me!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.