Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Horrible Miscalculation



I'm not a big sports fan but I enjoy watching the Olympic Games.  Every fourth winter, I hunker down for a blitz of snowboarding, cross country ski races, speed skating, and figure skating (especially figure skating).  And I always have some hand sewing to work on, during the talky bits or between races.  Always... until this year.

This year, I miscalculated badly and failed to line up a handwork project.  I had some things in mind but did not put them into action.  My vacation ate into the time and then I had vague thoughts of perhaps having some bindings to sew down.

So now I sit here, watching the races and the performances, with nothing in my hands.  I'll have to give myself a manicure instead.

 
 


2 comments:

  1. When I read your title, I immediately thought you had cut something terrible wrong! Glad that didn't happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame on you! Manicure good-eating a bowl of chips - bad. Things could be worse. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.