Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Up Next



 
I'm taking a big step and actually cutting into my hoarded stash of Paris Flea Market fabric.  My next quilt project will use what you see in the photo above.  Many of the prints are from the Paris Flea Market line by Moda, bought when the line first came out about eight years ago.  Moda recently re-released a good part of the line and you can still find it online if not at your LQS.  I've augmented the Paris Flea Market with some other similar prints from my stash.  It has been folded so long, the folds are set in.  Time to get busy with the iron!
 
 


3 comments:

  1. I remember that line of fabric . Can't wait to see what you have planned for this fabric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fabric. I would have hoarded it too. That or saved every scrap to put into as many quilts as possible!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.