Thursday, April 23, 2009

Quick Trip to Local Quilt Store


I went to my LQS this morning to hand off a finished top to my long-arm quilter, Karen. But there was no escaping without making a purchase! I bought some fat quarters and yardage from the Patisserie and Beach House lines by Moda. I have something in mind for these but will save it for later.



And I bought this pattern: Fiesta! from Lynda Milligan and Nancy Smith of Possibilities. It was displayed with a sample quilt. Very impressive and sort of like Christmas Pickle, yet different. I'm not sure when I'll get to this or what I will make it out of (I am thinking Halloween colors but not sure about that) but I had to have it.
We are going to the Trenton Thunder baseball game tonight. Miss Main Street's school band is playing the national anthem. I hope we don't freeze!

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog and full of ideas.
    Congrats on today's purchase. Lovely fabrics.
    Enjoy the game, if it were here it is a lovely
    evening, the weather is and spring is here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if you still have this pattern by chance? I've been searching like crazy to find it with absolutely no luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.