Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Wildflowers Quilt by Kim Brackett - Test Block

A while back, I fell in love with this fabric line:  Garden Delights from In The Beginning.  I like the Liberty-like floral prints. 


Then I came across a quilt pattern, Wildflowers by Kim Brackett, in her book Scrap Basket Strips and Squares. 


So now I'm working on the marriage of the two - a Wildflowers quilt made from Garden Delights fabric.  I did some cutting...


...and made a test block.



My block is actually two half blocks because I am changing the construction method a bit to avoid having to sew set-in seams.  If it works, I'll do a tutorial in a later post. 


 photo signature_zps7mcw44cc.png

3 comments:

  1. Looks great love the fabric you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic fabrics and a great pattern. I'll be interested in your adaptation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.