Thursday, March 5, 2015

3 Sisters Aster Manor Destash Sale

Something more to destash from my collection; this one is almost like a kit.  I am a big fan of 3 Sisters fabric for Moda and have bought heavily from many of their collections.  When Aster Manor came out, I bought everything to make a Carolina Patchworks pattern called Cottage Maze, using a layer cake of Aster Manor, with yardage from the line for background, backing, and binding. It has sat in its sack ever since.  It needs a new home.



Included is a layer cake of Aster Manor by  3 Sisters for Moda (prints in shades of brown,
 coral, pink, and ecru), 4 3/4 yards of solid for the contrast and sashing, 
1/3 yard brown tone-on-tone for the sashing corner stones, 
5/8 yard brown leaf print for the binding, and 
4 3/4 yard large floral print for the backing.

Price is $125, which includes domestic postage.  SOLD



I'll throw in the pattern and the thread if you want them.


If you would like to purchase this, leave a comment telling me and I will send you an invoice via Paypal.  Just be sure you are not "no reply" in Blogger/Google so I can respond to your comment via email.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.