First, I pieced the backing for my Double Wedding Ring, so I can get it off the quilter.
I'm using the large floral print from Paris Flea Market. I bought 10 yards just for this purpose when it went on sale; the back used up a little over 8 yards so I still have some left.
My second task was to make the binding for this quilt, Christmas Crossroads. I began this quilt about 10 months ago and finished the piecing early this year. Even the quilting was completed months ago. Time to stop procrastinating and get the binding on so we can use this this Christmas.
After consideration, I decided to use the red. It is a subtle stripe and I used a little of it in the body of the quilt. There is more green than red in the pieced sections; the red binding gives it some "pop."
I plan to be back soon.