The Christmas decorations have been put away but in my sewing room, it still looks like Christmas. After a hiatus of several weeks for holiday celebrating and vacation, I'm back at work on the Christmas Quilt of 2014.
I finished all of these units. I just need to trim them to size, then four units get combined into one block.
If you recall my last post on this project, trimming is the tricky part as a result of the pattern directions for this step being rather incomplete. But I think I've developed a good method to ensure I cut to the correct size, with the block centered accurately, so trimming will be my week night project this week. Then I can join the blocks over Super Bowl weekend. And that will be real progress.