Wednesday, October 12, 2011

McCall's Quilting Holiday Issue

I just got the latest issue of McCall's Quilting.  They call it the Nov/Dec issue (on newstands in Oct - must be magazine industry nomenclature).  It usually has some good holiday quilting ideas, along with non-seasonal projects, and this issue did not disappoint me.  Though actually, my favorite project in the issue is not a Christmas project.  It is from the prolific Gerri Robinson and is called Summer Memory.  Click on her name and you can see it on Gerri's website.


I always find something in this issue that has to go on my quilting "list."  I've saved the Nov/Dec issues of McCall's Quilting from 2007, 2009, 2010, and now 2011.  What happened in 2008?





1 comment:

  1. That is the quilt that I liked also! I have noticed that I like most of Gerri's designs when I see them in magazines. A talented lady!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.