Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fabric Lust

I was wasting time surfing the 'net and found myself on the Coming Soon section at Fat Quarter Shop.  This is where the site shows soon to arrive fabric collections they have purchased with their customers in mind.  I found a lot to add to my wish list.

Civil War reproductions are not really my thing but I do like the patterns from Bonnie Blue Quilts and this rainbow collection would surely come in handly for something.  This collection is supposed to be in the store this month, so I need to think of a use so I can place an order when it arrives.


The 3 Sisters are one of my very favorite fabric designers.  This collection, called Grace, appears to be their Christmas 2011 collection.  Making another Christmas quilt is on my List, though I'm sure I already have enough in my stash for several holiday quilts. 


Penelope Two is one of the most drool-worthy collections I've seen lately.  It comes in several colorways (red, pink, black) but this pale blue is my favorite.  Check out the panel from the collection.  I even have an idea for what to make using it.   Yardage is already in the shop so I need to figure this out and place an order pronto.



Ready, Set, Snow looks like a very cheery Christmas collection.  I like the clean, clear colors.  Very different from Grace, above.  But I have until May or June to figure this one out.


Strawberry Fields is from Fig Tree, another of my favorite designers.  This one doesn't arrive until May, so again, I have some time to plan.


Oh boy, so much fabric, so many quilts, so little time to sew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.