Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks

This fantastic magazine arrived in the mail!





Don't be fooled by the fuzzy photo! The magazine itself is perfectly clear! And perfectly wonderful! It has instructions for making 100 different quilt blocks, each block designed by one of today's top quilt designers. All the famous ones, and so many that are new to me. It holds loads of quilting inspiration. I can't tell you how many ideas I've come up with while browsing through; too many to actually make, thats for sure. Look for it at your local quilt shop or newstand because it is well worth the $5.99 price.

And I didn't even have to pay for my copy. I won it in the blogging designers' giveaway, on Kay Mackenzie's blog, allaboutapplique.net. Thanks Kay, and thanks Quiltmaker, for coming out with this wonderful resource for quilters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.